I’m student of Mathematics Education. In the second semester, I get the English II lesson. This is continuing the lecturing of first semester, English I. English very required to support the education, and also in Indonesian Education going to international level.
This lesson has been teach by Dr.Marsigit. According Mr. Marsigit, in this lesson is “ How to communicate Mathematics Education in English”. Because, Education with international level, therefore educators must capable submit his/her science ( in this case mathematics ) in English.
Marginally the sentence can be interpreted as follows:
How to Communicate Mathematics Education in English
• Communicate
= to hear
to talk / say
to write
to read
to translate
• Mathematics ( this is science to be submitted )
= Algebra
Arithmatiscs
Geometry
Calculus
Statistics
Trigonometry
Computer / ICT
etc.
• Mathematics Education, consist of teachers, students, method, resources (facilities and teaching aid), classroom.
Teaching learning process, consist of :
Motivation
Apperception
Competence
Indicators
Evaluation / Assesment
Preparation
Lesson plan
Student worksheet
Discussion
Classical teaching
Paradigm
Theory
constructivist
That is explained with English, consist of :
1. Formal >> Standard >> writing & speaking
2. Informal >> writing & speaking
So, required self effort, consist of :
1. Text book
2. Active learner
3. Refference seeker
Mr. Marsigit said that for that all requiring : willingness, attitude, knowledge, skill, experience.
My preparation in following lesson of English Language :
1. To be able to comprehend the others word in English, so I learn by listening sentence in English, for example listening song or film of have English.
2. I also exercise to say English truly so that not missed communications. With the real correct utterance, so easier to be comprehended.
3. To be Fluent in writing, I start to learn to read the reading in English to many assisting me.
4. Then the reading translated. This assist I add vocabulary.
5. Besides adding vocabulary, the things assist me in knowledge about pronunciation and tenses.
6. Marginally, my effort for help me to be can better in listening, writing, speaking, and reading.
I hope, I can learn English better than before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment